Tremont has bicycle racks in the following locations:
- 5/3 Bank | Bac | Barrio
- Civilization | Dante | Edison’s Pub
- Fat Cats | Flying Monkey Pub | Lava Lounge
- Lincoln Park | Loop | Lucky’s Café
- Merrick House | Professor Market | Prosperity
- The Rowley Inn | Sokolowski’s University Inn | Southside
- Studio 11 | Tremont Tap House | Tremont West
- Tremont Scoops
Tremont is filled with on-street parking.
Please be kind to our neighbors and check to make sure you are not blocking someone’s driveway!
FREE Parking Lots
There are four free parking lots available during Walkabout Tremont:
- St. George Antiochian Orthodox Christian Church – 2587 West 14th Street (close to The Art Openings on West 14th during December’s Walkabout)
- St. John Cantius Church – in the heart of Tremont, enter through the gate near W. 10th Street and Tremont Ave.
- Grace Hospital – 2307 West 14th Street – close to businesses at Fairfield Ave. and W. 11th and only a few minute walk to Professor Ave.
- Abbey Road lots – there are two new public lots off of Abbey Road (near W. 14th) adjoining the Innerbelt Bridge. ODOT generously installed cameras that are connected with the City of Cleveland Police Department for added comfort. It is a short five-minute walk to Professor Avenue or Lincoln Park.
Tremont West works with All Star Valet (allstarvalet.com) for parking needs in Tremont. You are welcome to drop your car off at any of the following locations and pick it up somewhere else! Tremont is a fantastic neighborhood to walk around, so let your vehicle stay put until you need it!
The following are the locations in our Valet Program:
- Bourbon Street Barrel Room
RTA – Public Transit
#81 Route services the Tremont neighborhood (http://www.riderta.com/routes/81)
Redline (http://www.riderta.com/routes/redline) The Redline West 25th Street Stop is at the corner of Gehring and Lorain Avenue. It is a 10-15 minute walk through Duck Island into the heart of Tremont heading east on Abbey Avenue.
If you see a pedicab, simply talk to the driver about where you want to go. We have a limited, 1 mile radius. Rides are free, and Tips are appreciated! Our Neighborhood Expert drivers give advice about different restaurants, specialty shops, stores and events and is a short-term tour guide for you.
UBER – Your Ride, on Demand
Whether you’re headed to Downtown, Ohio City, or to Cleveland Hopkins, the Uber app connects you with a reliable ride — from low-cost to premium — in minutes. One tap and a car comes directly to you. Your driver knows exactly where to go. And payment is completely cashless.
Download the Uber App to get started
LYFT – How Lyft Works
Wherever you’re headed in the Cleveland Area, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with friendly local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go. After the ride, simply pay through your phone.